The Fifth Edition of the Florida Fire Prevention Code brings together the entire text of the 2012 NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code and the 2012 NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, and it clearly identifies all State of Florida changes with an FL in the margin.
The Florida Fire Prevention Code, Fifth Edition gives you fingertip access to current regulations pertaining to everything from smoke detection systems to industrial ventilation requirements.
With this code, you'll be sure of:
- What tests to perform on emergency lighting equipment
- The egress requirements for day-care occupancies
- What regulations pertain to hazardous materials storage
- Sprinkler system requirements in all new buildings three or more stories in height
- Updated regulations governing carbon monoxide (CO) alarms in residential units
- Changes made to floor fire protections for new non-sprinklered one-and two-family dwellings
- New code that require two-way radio communication enhancement systems
- new and revised provisions affecting health care occupancies
- Requirements for high-rise buildings and elevator use for occupant evacuation
This is an essential code for fire marshals, architects and engineers, building owners, and professional involved with hazardous materials in the State of Florida.