For electrical work in a changing world, update to the 2014 National Electrical Code.
America’s most widely adopted Code is evolving. 3,700 proposals and 1,600 comments reveal the scope of advancements in the 2014 National Electrical Code® (NEC®). Be prepared to use the latest technologies and protect people from electrical hazards. Update to the new benchmark for safe electrical design, installation, and inspection!
Major changes impact residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installations.
The recent NEC changes are significant and widespread. Many revised and all-new requirements in this edition will have an impact on electrical work industry wide.
- Expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes
- Continued emphasis on making installations safe for electrical workers
- New Code coverage of new methods to distribute low voltage power
- New approaches toward ensuring the safety of photovoltaic (PV) electric systems
- Plus hundreds of other revisions that allow for the safe implementation of the latest in electrical system and equipment technology